It’s important that we continue to work together to create a safe worship experience. Please review the following information on our COVID-19 safety standards.
Worship In Person
- All in-person parishioners must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to COVID-19, please worship virtually.
- Face mask that cover the mouth and nose are required.
- No-touch temperature checks are administered up entry into the church building.
- Social distancing is observed.
- We encourage the use of hand sanitizer. Stations are located at entry/exits points and in the sanctuary. If you prefer not to use hand sanitizer, please visit the restrooms to wash your hands.
- Before and after worship service, the sanctuary and common spaces are cleaned and disinfected.
Sunday worship is streamed via the RSFBC website, Facebook and YouTube page.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 410.944.4470.