It’s important that we continue to work together to create a safe worship experience. Please review the following information on our COVID-19 safety standards.
Worship In Person
- All in-person parishioners must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to COVID-19, please worship virtually.
- Face mask that cover the mouth and nose are required.
- No-touch temperature checks are administered up entry into the church building.
- Social distancing is observed.
- We encourage the use of hand sanitizer. Stations are located at entry/exits points and in the sanctuary. If you prefer not to use hand sanitizer, please visit the restrooms to wash your hands.
- Before and after worship service, the sanctuary and common spaces are cleaned and disinfected.